OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR & ASSISTANT
We are a dynamic company with various businesses in the company, looking for a full-time Office Administrator & Assistant to the CEO. The successful candidate must be an admin-loving all-rounder with a keen eye for detail, a passion for order, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe detail, and find joy in bringing order into the world, this may be the perfect position for you!
The successful candidate will perform administrative, communication, and office management duties for the business owners across multiple businesses and various commercial properties as well as some ad hoc personal tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing basic office administration duties: data capturing, scanning, copying, filling in forms.
- Creating and updating manuals on a regular basis.
- Answering phone calls, taking messages, and transferring calls.
- Completing personal shopping and administration tasks for business owners.
- Completing administrative tasks associated with liaising with municipalities, maintaining and creating databases, and completing forms.
- Serving as a point of contact for staff members – answering queries, assisting with composing documents, and providing advice as and when necessary.
- Assisting with event planning, communication and administration.
- Calling through various databases on the phone specifically with regards to the company’s commercial property portfolio
Skills and qualifications:
- Proficient at Excel (including experience in using basic formulae).
- Proficient at Microsoft Word (including formatting functions).
- Experience in the property industry advantageous (not a requirement)
- Experience with customer service/sales is an advantage
- Experience in SalesForce or other CRM software is an advantage. (not a requirement)
- Office Administration certification/experience or other relevant qualifications/experience advantageous.
- Proficient at Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
- Ability to multitask effectively and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good communicator (written and verbal).
- Neat, organised and attentive to detail.
- Physical and virtual file management skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Market-related; negotiable depending on experience
To apply, send your CV along with a one-paragraph explanation as to why you would be the perfect candidate for the job to email@example.com